When I grow up I wanna be...

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I attract flakes

My alleged friends do not return my phone calls.
I call, and they agree to call back. Or, I call and leave a message, and the answering machine of any particular flake assures me that my call will be returned as soon as possible.
Why is this so? Does everyone suffer from flaky friends in the digital era? Is it because I inevitably experience that When Harry Met Sally breach of contract with all of the boys and I steal the boyfriends of most of my sisters? Am I only worthy of flaky friends?
I bet Dolly doesn't have flaky friends.

3 comments:

mal said...

YOURE the one who doesnt call back, also, please continue blogging

Judicious Jacq said...

I return, like, 90% of my phone calls-- EVEN IF I THE CALLER MONEY.

Judicious Jacq said...

Sorry: EVEN IF I OWE* THE CALLER MONEY